About Lauren's Gemstone Jewelry

My photo

Lauren's Gemstone Jewelry personally creates unique and stylish jewelry, which enhances the natural beauty in all women using high quality Gemstones and Swarovski Crystal beads, together with 14K Gold Filled and Sterling Silver.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Leaving the market

After 12 years and significant thought, I have decided not to participate in the Redmond Saturday Market this year.  This was a very difficult decision; although, I feel it is a good time to move on.
I will continue my in-home shows and open houses, but I’ve also been busy refocusing my business plan and I’m excited about some new “facets” I am adding, which I will announce very soon.

In the meantime, if you need any jewelry needs met, please don’t hesitate to contact me.  I look forward to working with you soon.
Thank you for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment