About Lauren's Gemstone Jewelry

My photo

Lauren's Gemstone Jewelry personally creates unique and stylish jewelry, which enhances the natural beauty in all women using high quality Gemstones and Swarovski Crystal beads, together with 14K Gold Filled and Sterling Silver.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Family room remodel- Paint

Now the project takes me to painting some of the walls some bold colors.  I choose a copper orange for off my kitchen and front entry and a brick red for 2 areas in the family room


My little artist hard at work


sneak peek at our new carpet- new copper/orange wall

I can't finish the top edge until we are done texturing and painting the ceiling, so we will see a finished wall soon.

again, I can't completely  finish (don't you LOVE the blue shade) NOT!

this red wall looks VERY orange when it is next to a RED carpet pad


this will be a copper/orange color

more to come soon- we are nearing the end of our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment